What this is all about...

This blog describes my journey with the tarot. Here you can find articles, spreads, deck reviews, tarot fiction, practice readings, exercises or get readings (see tabs above).

TIP: You can navigate the categories on the right to find Spreads, "Dear Satu" readings for fictional characters, Deck Reviews, Exercises and more.

Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013

Our baby spread: Our daughter


I was curious about what the cards would say about my daughter who was born in April. So I used the "Our Baby" spread I introduced in an earlier post in which I did a reading about Elizabeth I. 

The positions are as follows: 

1 The greatest gift L got from me
2 The greatest weakness L received from me
3 The greatest gift L got from my husband
4 The greatest weakness L received from him
5 What does L currently most need from us?



I used the Tarot Illuminati and pulled the following cards:

1 Ten of Wands rx
2 Seven of Wands rx
3 Queen of Cups
4 The Chariot
5 Eight of Cups

First of all I think she will probably take more after her father as there are pips only for the traits she inherited from me and a court and a Major on my husband's side. 

The greatest gift L received from me: Ten of Wands reversed

I think it's a certain ability to handle chaos and multitask and a wide range of interests. 

The greatest gift L received from my husband: Queen of Cups

Sensitivity, empathy and the ability to reflect her own situation and emotions, interest in other people and their motivation and caring for others. 

The greatest weakness she received from me: Seven of Wands

A tendency to feel threatened or under attack even when not appropriate and feeling the necessity to justify what she does. Being very dependent on what others say or think. 

The greatest weakness she received from her father: The Chariot

A certain need for action and adventure, new projects and a strong need for independence that may sometimes clash with other motives and a sense of commitment and responsibility. Also it may point to impatience.

What L needs most from us at the moment: Eight of Cups

Eight of Cups for me shows departures, moving from a safe place you have been comfortable at into a new situation, encountering new situations/people etc. It's a necessary departure or an inevitable one. I suppose in this case that pretty much describes being born. Leaving the womb, entering the world. I think it means she needs a sense of security on that course and emotional support while at the same time she needs freedom to discover the world on her own.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen