What this is all about...

This blog describes my journey with the tarot. Here you can find articles, spreads, deck reviews, tarot fiction, practice readings, exercises or get readings (see tabs above).

TIP: You can navigate the categories on the right to find Spreads, "Dear Satu" readings for fictional characters, Deck Reviews, Exercises and more.

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013

My new mascot

Somebody over at Aeclectic Tarot forum drew my attention to the fact that there is a LEGO fortune teller figure. Needless to say that I couldn't resist. So here's my new mascot:


Funny thing she has the Sun and the Tower cards, I kind of expected the Lovers and Death as the most "obvious" choices. ;)

Kommentare:

  1. That is legos? Where are the blue red and yellow ones. Man am I out of the loop. Really cute mascot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's the mini LEGO figures, the red, blue and yellow bricks are still there, too. :) My son has the toddler version (slightly bigger gricks) called LEGO Duplo (at least they're called that in Germany). They have all sorts of wild stuff these days like LEGO Star Wars...I'll have to get into that again soon enough.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Saw your link on Aeclectic Tarot! Wanted to share enthusiasm for Tarot blogging :) Of course mine is http://gnostictarotcards.blogspot.com Glad to see more Tarot Blogs on the net. Good Job!

    Tim

    AntwortenLöschen