What this is all about...

This blog describes my journey with the tarot. Here you can find articles, spreads, deck reviews, tarot fiction, practice readings, exercises or get readings (see tabs above).

TIP: You can navigate the categories on the right to find Spreads, "Dear Satu" readings for fictional characters, Deck Reviews, Exercises and more.

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013

New Deck Interview - Six Questions for the Haindl Tarot

After my disastrous start with the Golden Rider Tarot, I'm hoping for better luck exploring another deck from my collection I have so far hardly worked with: The Haindl Tarot by the painter Hermann Haindl. 



Image: Hermann Haindl - Der Haindl Tarot, Lotos: "XIII Transformation (Der Tod)"

Here's my six questions for the deck:

1) What adjective do you think describes you best?
2) What will you help me with?

3) What would you rather not be bothered with?
4) What lesson can you teach me?
5) Your message for me?
6) What would you like to ask me?

1) The Chariot
2) Nine of Cups
3) Knight of Cups
4) Death
5) Three of Swords
6) Three of Stones (Pentacles)

Q: What adjective do you think describes you best?

A: Fearless

All right...that sounds good and scary at the same time.

Q: What will you help me with?

A: I'll allow your emotions to flow freely, I will help you have breakthroughs in your readings. 

That sounds very promising to me. I am looking forward to that. 

Q: What would you rather not be bothered with?

A: Questions about where/when/how to find Mr Right, they insult my intelligence. I have the gift of sight and don't like to be trifled with!

Okay...a deck with an attitude. 

Q: What lesson can you teach me?

A: I can teach you to look truth in the eye, even if it's not pleasant. I can teach you that all is one as are life and death, to understand life's endless cycles of becoming and dying. I can help you let go of old and received beliefs and give you new insights. I'm an expert at showing you ways of letting go on a number of levels. I can show you how energies can be transformed. Is that nothing?

So I understand you are more the deep, philosophical type and you don't want to be bothered with girlie stuff, okay. I respect that and I'm looking forward to learning from you.

Q: What is your message for me?

A: Cleansing is often painful but necessary. I can help you deal with difficult situations and sorrow.

Q: What would you like to ask me?

A: What about your creative projects? When will you get on with those? Do you think you could use me for that? Would you like to try?

I'm not sure as I'm currently working on a children's book and a novel for teenage girls, so that might be too trifling for you. I'll still keep you in mind for creative writing processes. We'll try, okay?

Interesting interview. The deck feels like an old wise man to me. I think I'll have a great time exploring this deck. I'm not sure the deck and I will "click" but at least it promises to be a lot more insightful than the Golden Rider. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen