What this is all about...

This blog describes my journey with the tarot. Here you can find articles, spreads, deck reviews, tarot fiction, practice readings, exercises or get readings (see tabs above).

TIP: You can navigate the categories on the right to find Spreads, "Dear Satu" readings for fictional characters, Deck Reviews, Exercises and more.

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2012

Merry Christmas to you all!

Fate seems to have been against me. My laptop no longer recognized its hard drive. I hope I can restore my files. Most of the important stuff is on an external drive anyway but among other things there's the most recent version of my book on the old drive. Argh!

So I didn't really get round to blogging much. I'm on my new laptop now and trying to install all the stuff that I need to get things running again. It may take a while until I'm back at regular intervals. 

Before the advent calendar started I have done a few readings for volunteers on Aeclectic tarot forum which I will start to post now. Keep your fingers crossed I'll be able to restore the stuff that was on the old hard drive. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time no matter whether or not you celebrate Christmas and I hope I'll be able to post again before the New Year. :-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen