What this is all about...

This blog describes my journey with the tarot. Here you can find articles, spreads, deck reviews, tarot fiction, practice readings, exercises or get readings (see tabs above).

TIP: You can navigate the categories on the right to find Spreads, "Dear Satu" readings for fictional characters, Deck Reviews, Exercises and more.

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012

About the exam...

The exam turned out to be far less scary than I thought it would. It consisted of several parts. There were questions about my essay, questions about tarot history, my own tarot philosophy, spreads I prefer, symbolism of some cards, etc. 

The scariest bit for me was doing a face-to-face reading for somebody I didn't know. So far I have only ever read for friends or family or online in a virtual world. But the examiners said it went quite well, so I'm currently rethinking my options as to going professional. It would be nice to work as a tarot counselor or tarot teacher - at least part-time. We'll see how that goes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen