What this is all about...

This blog describes my journey with the tarot. Here you can find articles, spreads, deck reviews, tarot fiction, practice readings, exercises or get readings (see tabs above).

TIP: You can navigate the categories on the right to find Spreads, "Dear Satu" readings for fictional characters, Deck Reviews, Exercises and more.

Freitag, 13. Januar 2012

Working

My blogging output has not been very prolific these days as I have finally been able to remove large parts of my prolonged writer's block concerning one of my book projects. I got stuck because the plot didn't work somehow and I needed to make it fit the timeline. Now I have sketched all the events and the timeline and it finally works. I only have to write the particular scenes and bits now.

So I have been writing a lot but will return shortly with a "New Deck Interview" and a Review of the "Circle of Life Tarot" (once I have experimented with it some more).

Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations on getting over that block!
    I believe that doing something else that is important to us always is a good reason not to blog for a while. Which isn't to say I'm not interested to see what's to come here on your blog. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. :) Thanks. It's difficult to be disciplined about this whole blogging experience because without regular posts (at least monthly) the idea of a blog is pretty pointless I guess. I left my old one to sit there far too long. Somehow I just didn't know how to get the Second Life twist out of it. So I decided to open a new one and move the stuff that was good over to the new place. I'm a lot happier with it now and I hope I'll have the discipline to keep blogging regularly.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I wanted to say congratulations too! I got kind of stuck on the book I was was trying to write, where I left off is not working! But I'm hopeful I can come back to it. Look forward to seeing your new posts. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks, squidwrite. I hope you can get rid of your writer's block, too. :)

    AntwortenLöschen