What this is all about...

This blog describes my journey with the tarot. Here you can find articles, spreads, deck reviews, tarot fiction, practice readings, exercises or get readings (see tabs above).

TIP: You can navigate the categories on the right to find Spreads, "Dear Satu" readings for fictional characters, Deck Reviews, Exercises and more.

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012

Tarot Nano Fiction #2

Posted another Twitter flash fiction inspired by the "Star" card from the Druidcraft. Find it HERE.

Kommentare:

  1. I like the idea of Twitter-length stories. Back in my creative writing class at university, we once did six-word-stories. Those were do-able, but 140 characters definitely offer a little bit more wiggle room for story-telling.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yeah, I love the six-word memoirs, too. I'm not very good at them though. I've never been good at keeping things short and sweet. But I'm getting there. This will be a good exercise for me. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a great idea Satu. I might give this a try. I read on wikipedia about the 55 words fiction (no more, no less) and like the challenge of this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I just read up on 55 fiction. Sounds interesting, too. Should be possible, I just counted my Twitter stories, they have around 25 words. ;) And do give it a try, it's great fun!

    AntwortenLöschen