What this is all about...

This blog describes my journey with the tarot. Here you can find articles, spreads, deck reviews, tarot fiction, practice readings, exercises or get readings (see tabs above).

TIP: You can navigate the categories on the right to find Spreads, "Dear Satu" readings for fictional characters, Deck Reviews, Exercises and more.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

Learning Tarot: Exercises

When you are learning how to read the tarot it is very helpful to play around with the cards and their meanings in order to be able to use them more intuitively and to be more flexible in creating a "synthesis" of LWB (little white book/companion book) meanings that fits the particular context in a reading.

In this category of my blog you will find suggestions and ideas. Some I have found in books, on blogs, in forums and some I have developed myself. I don't always remember where I got the idea from. So if I "nicked" it off somebody, please let me know so I can give you credit.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen