What this is all about...

This blog describes my journey with the tarot. Here you can find articles, spreads, deck reviews, tarot fiction, practice readings, exercises or get readings (see tabs above).

TIP: You can navigate the categories on the right to find Spreads, "Dear Satu" readings for fictional characters, Deck Reviews, Exercises and more.

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012

Importing Articles from my old blog

Over the coming weeks I'll be browsing my old tarot blog for articles I think are keepers. I will then post them here, maybe edit or update a bit. So if you know my old blog (Satu's Tarot Diary) and you think "I have read this before somewhere...." it's because I'm moving my old stuff here.

It's a bit of a pest maintaining two blogs but as the old one was more about Second Life and my tarot classes there, it's a bit outdated as I'm only on SL every once in a Blue Moon. :)

Anyway, those of you who don't know my old blog might enjoy some of my old articles.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen