What this is all about...

This blog describes my journey with the tarot. Here you can find articles, spreads, deck reviews, tarot fiction, practice readings, exercises or get readings (see tabs above).

TIP: You can navigate the categories on the right to find Spreads, "Dear Satu" readings for fictional characters, Deck Reviews, Exercises and more.

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011

Sample Readings for fictional characters or historical figures



I started out doing a blog where I would do readings for celebrities and people of public life about current events etc. Then somebody alerted me to the fact that - despite the very low chances of them ever ending up reading my blog and so much dribble being written about them anyway - the celebrities might not want to have the cards read for them.

What I liked about the celebrity readings was that you would have an authentic situation with an authentic querent rather than inventing one, which I frequently do in order to do practice readings. Now I had real people in real life situations having real life questions and problems.

So I thought I would try out using fictional and/or historical characters, which would have the same benefits without possibly hurting anyone as the people in question either merely exist in fiction or are long dead and gone.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I actually like the idea of reading for fictional or historical characters a lot better, even though they lack the element of not knowing how your predictions will turn out - but in exchange you get immediate feedback about your accuracy and may learn new aspects of a card because you have to make it fit the story you already know.

    I also much enjoyed the examples you used so far (I've read the ones for Voldemort, Eve, and Homer Simpson). Your write-ups of the initial requests are wonderful (I particularly liked Eve's)!

    Strangely enough, I've never done readings for fictional characters myself (oh, wait, I did - for my partner's Harry Potter fan fiction), but now you have me tempted to give them a try!

    AntwortenLöschen